To attract and engage with economically inactive and ethnic minority individuals with the purpose of enrolling them on to the BBO Bridges Project. To identify and liaise with external referral organisations to identify suitable participants to support the Bridges partnership.
1. To travel to external organisations within the Black Country area to attract, engage and recruit economically inactive and ethnic minority individuals on to the Bridges Project.
2. To liaise effectively with external partner organisations, potential participants, and the marketing officer, ensuring that new referrals are made.
3. To provide potential participants with excellent customer service, provide advice and guidance where necessary. Developing action plans with participants to identify barriers and discuss solutions to enable them to move forward on the project.
4. To work closely with partner organisations utilising their services to support the participants to move closer to the labour market.
5. To input, update and retrieve information into computer database and spreadsheets. To ensure participant data is transferred to MIS systems, as necessary.
6. To maintain administrative and financial records
7. To ensure contractual paperwork is completed to a high standard and meets auditing requirements. Eligibility paperwork is to be completed to ensure that all participants are eligible to engage on the programme.
• Undertake other such duties as requested which are reasonable and appropriate to the role.
Company Values: Essential Criteria:
To be able to demonstrate understanding and alignment of the company values: Client Focus, Continuous Improvement, Relationship Management, Cost Consciousness, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Relentless Achievement and Managed Risk.
1. Previous experience of liaising with external organisations/partners with the aim of building relationships.
2. Experience of working with participants with multiple barriers to employment Essential
3. Previous use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access to an advanced level. Essential
4. Experience of ensuring that files and paperwork are ready for internal and external audits.
5. Knowledge and experience of ESF projects Desirable
6. Working Knowledge of the Black Country – Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Sandwell
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
7. Ability to work on own initiative. Essential
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels of an organisation with tact and diplomacy.
9. Excellent planning and organisational skills.
10. A proven ability to work under pressure and to adhere to multiple deadlines.
11. A self-motivated, target driven, highly organised individual.
12. Confident in the use of computers and digital media.
13. To be able to demonstrate a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
14. The ability to work with trust and autonomy.
15. An understanding of data protection and confidentiality and to be able to maintain confidentiality.
16. An understanding of the importance of equal opportunities policies and practice in relation to service delivery and employment.
17. A Full Clean Driving License and own transport
NVQ 3 in Advice and Guidance or Customer Service Desirable
Bridges is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Starting Point Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner for our client's Children’s Safeguarding Team.
Salary: £32.34 per hour
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate, committed and dedicated to imp
We are currently recruiting for HGV drivers who are qualified to drive Category C vehicles. If you are a professional and organised individual with excellent time management skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job role responsibilities:
Our Client Walsall Council are looking for an Attendance officer
Salary: £11.76 Per Hour, Must hold a full driving licence.
Main purpose of the Attendance Officer role:
To provide an additional service for schools to manage their whole